Fine Art Template

Hibiscus (edited)

Hibiscus - Rexburg, ID, 6/10/2010, mid-afternoon - f/2.7, 10/5000, ISO 100, Sony DSC-H50

Fruit (edited)


Fruit -Rexburg, ID, 4/23/2010, mid-afternoon - f/3.2, 10/600, ISO 100, Sony DSC-H7


This fine art template is an easy and effective way of displaying photographs. I created a new white document and drew a black rectangle. I duplicated my rectangle four times (5 total.) Then I added the picture I wanted to display and created a clipping mask. The final touch was adding text. I tried changing the color of the background layer. One picture looked better with white and the other one with black, but I could alos have used a different color from the picture.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Really good templates and choice of background color. The colors are really brought out.

Jamie Williams said...

I really like the flower template. The colors are bright and really fun!

Katrina said...

I really like how your signature is so big. I had a hard time deciding what size to make it, but I really like how you did yours!